07 March 2012

A slight change of focus

This is a different effort to my usual Wednesday musings, sharing hymns and other music for the coming Sunday. I've been considering my position at the Anglican Parish of Jika Jika recently, and the time has come to move on to other things.  The manner of my departing hasn't been the one I would have chosen, and events have meant that some important issues need to be resolved before the situation is completely done with.  One day it will be the stuff of a series of funny stories.

Still, I enjoy the weekly exercise of selecting hymns and dreaming up interesting things to do and sing on a Sunday.  There has been a fair bit of positive feedback about these Wednesday bulletins over the last couple of years, so clearly it's been helpful to some people.  I'll be starting a new series in the next couple of weeks offering ways to get the best out of Together in Song, and how to enrich it by calling on some other resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment