23 May 2013

Wedding music has moved

Regular visitors here might notice that my wedding music page has disappeared from the list.

It doesn't mean I've stopped putting my wares on display, but that they've moved to a different shopfront.

There are a few activities that have picked up momentum this year, which has prompted me to finally set up a website with a dedicated domain name.  You can visit it at

www.kierancrichton.com

....or you can just keep looking here for what's happening from week to week.

The new website is my shopfront for wedding enquiries, teaching, workshop facilitation, and so on.  It's the next obvious step to develop this side of my work, which has begun to grow in ways I wouldn't have looked for even twelve months ago.  So, it's all good!

The new arrangement means that the blog can be more of a place where I come to think out loud and post day-to-day stuff, with more specific service-type material going to the other place.